Fabral E-Knowhow Metal Roofing & Wall Systems
In partnership with Fabral, we are pleased to announce e-Knowhow, a NEW online training program that focuses on metal roofing and wall systems. Whether you are new to the roofing industry or an experienced roofing sales professional, this training is an excellent platform to increase your metal roofing knowledge.
The training platform is a Powerpoint format with some video content. There are two training sessions: Level 101 (12 modules) and 102 (14 modules) with a quiz at the end of each module.
Please note there is a technical issue with Adobe Acrobat on the Fabral website that will not allow for quiz scores to be recorded. As such, DO NOT register for an Adobe account as instructed on the website. You should however still complete each quiz and make sure you receive a passing score. After you answer a quiz question, click Submit to check your answer, then click Submit again to go to the next question.
**THE LINK BELOW IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE - CHECK BACK LATER**
Fabral training link: http://www.fabral.com/e-knowhow/ (Chrome or Firefox is the preferred internet browser). You may want to save this link to your Favorites list for future access.
Contact Chris Payne if you experience any technical difficulties or have any questions regarding the content.
Below is a list of the training modules that are covered. Approximate time to complete both sessions is 5 hours.
- Module 1: Introduction to Metal
- Module 2: Finishes and Coatings
- Module 3A: Metal Application Roofing Systems
- Module 3B: Metal Application Wall Systems
- Module 4A: Review of Standing Seam Panels
- Module 4B: Review of Exposed Fastener Panels
- Module 4C: Review of Concealed Fastener Panels
- Module 5: Accessories Part 1
- Module 6: Accessories Part 2
- Module 7: Flashings and Trim
- Module 8: Engineering and Testing
- Module 9: Overview of Underlayment and Proper Installation
- Module 10: Weatherlight Warranty Programs
- Module 11: Machinery Overview
- Module 12: Energy Saving Products
- Module 1: Physical Properties of Metal
- Module 2: Understanding Load Span Tables
- Module 3: Overview of Curved and Tapered Panels
- Module 4: Overview of Jobsite and Field Formed Panels
- Module 5: Types of Fasteners
- Module 6: Overview of Underlayment
- Module 7: Overview of Snow Retention Systems
- Module 8: Panel System Testing
- Module 9: Interpreting Specifications
- Module 10: Panels to Use for Various Applications
- Module 11: System Components
- Module 12: Competitive Advantage
- Module 13: Overview of Warranties
- Module 14: Pricing a Project